Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Bunny

Easter!!!! The weather on Saturday was beautiful. Kim, Jared and Everett came down from Vancouver and joined us along with Grandma Julie at the Oak Hills Easter Egg Hunt


Sunday we attended Church with Grandma Julie to hear her talk on forgiveness. We all could use a little bit of forgiveness in our life. She did a fabulous job and I am so lucky to have such a wise Mom!
The two boys had a blast! Charles and Everett are 12 days apart and it is a blast watching the two of them grow up so fast! Thank you Aunt Kim for moving back to Portland! (and you too Jared)


1 comment:

Molly said...

I keep telling Christian that we can move to Portland. He's not thrilled about the idea of living in Oregon, but I always tell him that if we ever moved away from here, that's where I'd want to go. If we can't be by my family here, at least we could be by my family there!



Ryan - Corrin
Carter (7) - Hailey (5)
Charles (2)