Sunday, September 7, 2008

OK I know....I am the worst blogger!

Ryan has been on me to start blogging again....in fact he did the Blog about Hailey's room. One paint job I will NEVER do again without my Father! My Math skills suck...I took the same Math class for 3 years in High School and in college it was no better. It took me all day to tape ONE wall. Mapping out squares you think would be easy...or at least basic. And then getting all the squares to line up.....nuts! I would tape it only to find the last row off by a couple of inches...it was crazy! In the end it turned out pretty cute. I was proud of myself. Most people would do 500 things if there kids were at Grandma's for 2 days...not me I only do one!

2 comments:

Plaksey said...

and this is why, once i have my own home, i'm having kim do the tricky painting for me!! i will be there to serve her lemonade and for cheering her on!

Juanita said...

Corrin, you never do only one thing! You run circles around most people! I am really impressed with Hailey's room, totally jealous too. Now I have to hate you and Kim. Someday I will come back to Portland again so I can see it. My girls really miss Carter and Hailey, take care of you guys. Love ya! :)



Ryan - Corrin
Carter (7) - Hailey (5)
Charles (2)