Monday, March 22, 2010

The Drop Off


I just returned from dropping Thing 1,2 and 3 off at Camp Grandma’s for a few days. Oh how I love that my in-laws are willing to take my kids for a few days. As I drove home thoughts raced through my mind on how I was going to use the next 72 hours. With each mile my list kept getting longer and longer. I thought of all the projects I could accomplish and the organizing I could do. Oh so here I am blogging….was that on my list? No! But I had to take a moment and list in the next 72 besides my two day packed with clients what am I going to do for me. So here is my list …
1. Get my Hair colored and cut (Tuesday morning)
2. Spend time with Ryan
3. Go to the temple
4. Out to lunch with a friend (who has no idea how much I miss her)
5. Crafting…..I have to do something crafty!
Ok so five things…little things…things I can do to fill up my cup!

1 comment:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

You go girl!! Write it down and it will happen!! Have a great few days and know I am sooooo jealous. Take a nap for me.



Ryan - Corrin
Carter (7) - Hailey (5)
Charles (2)